Our beloved entheogenic community
and improve human health and well-being.
To improve human health and well-being by decriminalizing and expanding access to entheogenic plants and fungi through political and community organizing, education and advocacy.
We envision happier, healthier individuals and communities reconnected to nature and entheogenic plant and fungi traditions and practices.
It is time to end the war on entheogenic plants and fungi. Support the unalienable human right to develop our own relationship with nature.
to generate or inspire the divine within
Mushrooms Containing Psilocybin
- Respected as a safe & natural healing sacrament for millennia throughout Mexico, Central America and the world.
- Beneficial for depression & recidivism
- Encourages openness, creativity, and spiritual growth
- Johns Hopkins: Top 5 most meaningful experiences
- UCLA & NYU: Treating end-of-life anxiety
- From Central Africa through Gabon, iboga is revered for initiatory rites of passage involving encounters with ancestors from the spirit realm
- Beneficial for treatment-resistant opiate and methamphetamine addiction