Restoring Our Roots.
Restoring Our Roots.
To improve human health and well-being by decriminalizing and expanding access to entheogenic plants and fungi through political and community organizing, education and advocacy.
We envision happier, healthier individuals and communities reconnected to nature and entheogenic plant and fungi traditions and practices.
Decriminalize Nature is an educational campaign to inform individuals about the value of entheogenic plants and fungi and the intention to propose a resolution to decriminalize our relationship to nature.
Psychedelics Society San Francisco
Support the movement!
The Decriminalize Nature team is working hard behind the scenes to bring educational information to the Oakland community. But we need your support to continue! Please consider donating whatever you can to help support this amazing team of nature-loving folks.
View projected expenses
Thank you very much for your contribution to the movement!
to generate or inspire the divine within
Mushrooms Containing Psilocybin
- Respected as a safe & natural healing sacrament for millennia throughout Mexico, Central America and the world.
- Beneficial for depression & recidivism
- Encourages openness, creativity, and spiritual growth
- Johns Hopkins: Top 5 most meaningful experiences
- UCLA & NYU: Treating end-of-life anxiety
- From Central Africa through Gabon, iboga is revered for initiatory rites of passage involving encounters with ancestors from the spirit realm
- Beneficial for treatment-resistant opiate and methamphetamine addiction
- Over 75 indigenous groups in the Amazonian basin respect ayahuasca as a sacred "plant teacher"
- Beneficial for depression, addiction, anxiety, and PTSD
- Ayahuasca treatment in Brazilian prison population reduces recidivism
- Benefits creativity, openness, and spiritual growth
- Honored as sacred plants for thousands of years throughout the Americas
- Central to traditional religious and healing practices
- Considered a sacrament
- Beneficial for the treatment of alcoholism